The Change and Release Manager's main role will be “hands on” in their support and delivery of all changes to production services. The successful applicant will be able to:
- Manage & own the Change & Release Management process on a daily basis.
- Proactively coordinate, track and manage releases across Engineering and Operations teams.
- Provide oversight to all deployments of code for applications into Staging, Beta and Production environments.
- Dedicated point of contact for the change release process.
- Maintain release schedule and ensure release calendar is kept up to date.
- Tracking quality and communicating release status to external teams.
- Drive innovation and continual process improvement.
The Change and Release Manager's main role will be “hands on” in their support and delivery of all changes to production services.