Professional Services Manager, CEUR
This is an exciting position at McAfee, the world’s largest dedicated security technology company!
We’re looking for a successful services leader to lead the sales and delivery of McAfee professional services, as well as managing the team, in the Central Europe. The role holder will be the ‘face’ of McAfee professional services internally and externally, which includes customers, partners, and competitors. You will need to lead from the front and by example to inspire and motivate a diverse team of professionals.
At McAfee, professional services includes consulting, advisory and training services.
As a proven services leader, you will be expected to work with our sales teams to understand customer needs, develop solutions, qualify, position and commercially shape the appropriate services to maximise the value of McAfee to our customers. You will also be responsible for the successful delivery of customer engagements, monitoring the technical and project governance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
In the position, you will:
- Develop the regional business plan for professional services and lead the team across CEUR.
- Manage the regional P&L.
- Form and grow strong trusted relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strategic and deep relationships with key customers and partners with an emphasis on building the CEUR business together with sales.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunity and accurately forecast bookings on a regular basis.
- Create value propositions which are compelling for our customers, partners and salesforce.
- Build innovative commercial models and contracts.
- Pro-actively manage project delivery success and customer satisfaction.
- Pro-actively manage opportunity generation and qualify opportunities, to ensure the correct solution approach and services are positioned.
- Drive the sales process from start, through to the completion of projects and ongoing services relationship.
- Accurately forecast revenue and cost.
- Manage the team of technical and project management resources to ensure they are well trained, motivated and highly utilised.
- Ensure that all operational processes are effectively managed and that all key metrics such as billable utilization, bookings, revenue, cost and margin are met.
- Align with Marketing and Sales and promote the PS value proposition in an integrated manner with key stakeholders to elevate the profile of PS and drive market share growth.
Experience / Knowledge
- History of building personal networks and relationships to enable the sales cycle.
- Experience of working with sub-contract and prime partners.
- Worked alongside sales teams as a subject matter expert in the services portfolio.
- Familiarity with sales processes and forecasting.
- Experience of developing proposals, value propositions, statements of work, and pricing models.
- P&L management.
- Contractual knowledge.
- Experienced people manager.
Skills / Attributes
- Fluent German
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills
- A self-starter with a proven track record in a similar role.
- You will possess a clear, crisp communication style, both in verbal and written form along with excellent presentation skills.
- C-Level communication skills to demonstrate business value gained from solution sales and delivery as well as advisory services.
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to lead and manage the team of consultants, operations staff and project managers
- Ability to work at McAfee offices and customer sites
- Understanding of industry trends relating to cyber security challenges and solutions
- Relevant sales training and accreditation
- Proven record of innovation and ideas relating to business development
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Professional sales training in strategic selling, opportunity management, account planning, territory planning, negotiation, and pricing is highly desired
- BS/BA or equivalent in business, engineering, or MIS related field preferred but not required
Lead Professional Services team for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy