- Act as leader, business advisor and project manager to cross-functional teams on new business models, new business processes, changing business processes, Sales system changes, etc.
- Responsible for overall project coordination, including managing scheduling, assigning tasks, motivating resources, budget management, and resolving problems.
- Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing project health analysis, significant issue tracking, and communication with project team, business lines, and management levels on a regular basis.
- Working individually or with a project team, identifies risks and proposes contingency & mitigation plans.
- Adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of business.
- Will be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong knowledge of project management theory and practices.
- Adheres to project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Recognize, recommend and implement Organizational Change Management strategy and deliverables in projects
- Champion and recommend updates to project management toolkits
The Sales Operations Project Manager will direct and monitor activities for several business programs from initiation to delivery, including new business models, new processes, Sales systems, and other strategic programs as required. Will work with cross-functional teams consisting of Sales, Channels, Operations, Manufacturing, Finance, Legal, Support, IT, and other Business Subject Matter Experts.