EMEA Payroll Specialist
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, sytle or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
As a Payroll Specialist a typical day might include following:
- First contact for external payroll providors and employees
- End to end processing of payrolls for various EMEA Countries which would include managing workflow to ensure payrolls were processed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Dealing with queries from Employes, Management and various other payroll impacting departments
- Multitasking between various Countries and keeping track of the nuances in each
- Participating in improvement projects to streamline practices currently being developed
- Minimum first set of qualifications to be considered for this position. Payroll background, minimum of 2 – 3 years experience. Anything above that gets you an enthusiastic high-five and bonus points for having experience in the computer security industry.
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good organisational skils, a quality work ethic and impecible attention to detail
- A working knowledge of Workday (not essential)
You are good at:
- Working to deadlines and have the ability to multitask
- Working with figures and analysing data
- Collaborating with other departments who impact the EMEA payrolls such as HR, Benefits and Finance
- Creating and maintaining good working relationships
- Additional qualifications
- Additional qualifications
You are awesome at:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving
- Working in a small team
- Dependable, honest and maintaining confidentiality within the scope of the position.
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.