Web Analytics Manager
This candidate will join the Global Marketing Operations team enlisted to implement analysis, reporting architectures, and validate data quality to help optimize revenue, retention, and engagement.
- Reporting to the Director of Web Marketing Operations, this position’s primary responsibility is to manage and maintain the web analytics platform as part of the McAfee consumer online web properties. We're looking for a team player, who can think quickly on their feet, can navigate a large organization and get things done.
- Key goals of this position as follows:
- Maintain the data architecture of what gets collected and where it is store in our web analytics system
- Validate data quality when new metrics are implemented
- Ongoing measurement and validation of web analytic data sets
- Recommend best practices for global web analytic tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement web analytics
- Experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture/ Site Catalyst
- Experience with tag management systems like Tealium/ Ensighten / Dynamic Tag Manager
- Demonstrated ability to be a key liaison between business owners and technical owners
- Bachelor’s degree