An experienced Engineer to drive improvements into teams that are delivering Performance testing.
The successful person is to drive critical technical investigations into existing performance testing and generate changes into the contributing products.
This engineering role would aim to become the expert in Performance Analysis and effecting change in the Products and underlying technology.
This engineering role requires an expert in Windows Performance evaluation and experience turning that into requirements and modifications that fit the technology direction.
- 7 years Programming experience as a minimal, C++ and OOD required
- Windows internals knowledge – Kernel v User mode experience
- Demonstrable Experience of WPA (Windows Performance Analyser) to find performance bottlenecks.
- Experience of Microsoft ADK
- Experience of component technologies and distributed computing, e.g. IPC, message bus
- Experience of developing tools to generate data to aid analysis
- Can demonstrate a methodical approach to results gathering that values re-generating results and tracking variance
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python) and test frameworks, e.g. Jenkins
- Good knowledge of networking technology, e.g. REST, Cloud, remote DB look ups
- Knowledge of Agile to work well with teams in expression of Stories etc
- Good statistical background
- Experience of Jira