- Work closely with the Revenue Accounting Manager on the following
- Working with sales management and legal counsel to drive the review and evaluation of deal structures to ensure the company’s standard terms and conditions include revenue-recognition appropriate language.
- Build and manage strong business partnerships with key finance, legal, sales and sales operations leaders in EMEA to ensure effective internal collaboration. Ensures contracts are properly recorded in alignment with Revenue recognition policy.
- Provide management reports including revenue analysis and metrics.
- Help drive business process improvements and initiatives
- Prepare technical accounting memos that analyze and conclude on revenue issues on large customer contracts as required.
- Assist on the rollout of ASC 606 revenue Guidance.
- Manage the month end and quarter end process.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, experienced and dedicated revenue recognition professional to be our Team Lead within the Revenue Accounting Team. The role will be involve working closely with the Revenue Accounting Manager, managing revenues for International Revenue Operations; including revenue recognition and contract review, ensuring compliance with US GAAP and revenue recognition policy. The role includes Business Partnering with Sales leaders, Legal and Operations. The candidate must have strong organization and communication skills, and be very hands-on.