Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
You should possess a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology degree (Licenciatura) or equivalent with more than seven (7) years of experience in similar positions. Additional qualifications include:
• Demonstrated experience planning large software projects and a track record of delivering software products
• Demonstrated experience managing medium size software development teams (10-30)
• Mastery in at least one of the following languages: C#, C++ and JAVA
• Hands-on experience working with structured software quality programs (e.g., CMMI, ISO)
• Hands-on experience in object oriented design, OO development techniques, algorithm design and coding
• Strong results orientation
• Excellent communicator (in Spanish and English)
• Excellent leadership skills
• Experience working under Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and/or ISO* software quality regime would be an added advantage.