Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
The McAfee Consumer Marketing Operations Team is looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager to help shape and drive the McAfee Consumer website and online store. This is an excellent opportunity to execute highly visible cross-functional projects that significantly influence and impact McAfee Consumer’s website and online store.
Ideal candidates have extensive e-commerce experience, having had previous responsibility owning and driving a roadmap for an enterprise Content Management System product. Candidates must have expert analytical skills; business judgment, customer focus, and ability to effectively work cross functionally. They must have a proven track record of delivering projects from concept to launch, and can communicate exceptionally to all levels of the organization. They like to think big, but aren’t afraid of complex analysis and can go deep in search of the right solution.
Develop strategic plans for the McAfee Consumer Website & Online Store
- Drive the business enablement roadmap; supporting internal stakeholders to quickly go to market.
- Ensure marketing, sales, and account teams are properly versed in competitive space and product features and differentiators.
- Will act as product owner and manage development teams by driving architecture decisions, overseeing designs, code, and Scrum implementation
- Manage and understand key online analytics
- Provide data based insights to cross-channel and cross-functional teams in the spirit of driving continuous improvement
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, (MBA preferred) with at least 8 years of product management, with the majority of those years focused on ecommerce
- Solid experience with enterprise grade Content Management systems
- Expert level knowledge of Web Analytics tools a necessity
- Expert level analytical and quantitative skills with a clear bias towards data-based decision making
- Demonstrated track record of strong execution and experience partnering with technical teams to deliver results
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity (asks "why")
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Program Management and Senior Leadership.
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status