- The Product Specialists will be the primary point of contact for all technical support issues including, but not limited to troubleshooting, case escalation, case management, problem resolution
- This position will be the owner of the customer's issue(s) to the point of resolution
- The ideal candidate must also have the ability to be proactive in advising customers of solutions by recommending products and services that will enhance the customer's security
- Act as focal point for product knowledge on which they are the leads
- Share knowledge and provide articles to the Knowledge Base team, and communicate new product information and known issues
- Perform duties as assigned by management
McAfee believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. Share your talents with us by joining the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world, allowing users to browse and shop the web securely. With our unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee helps home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers to comply with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. Our products are unique in how they work together to make security affordable and manageable. These days, the threats are tougher, and the perpetrators are trickier. As we have for more than 20 years, McAfee delivers superior protection that is trusted by millions of people.
The Enterprise Product Specialists is a telephone queue base technical support role where they deliver technical support for McAfee Enterprise (Premium) clients. The Enterprise Product Specialist is responsible for delivering an extraordinary customer experience as the primary point of contact for all technical support issues to ensure goals are met and aligned to McAfee objectives.