Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Head of HR Communications, help develop communication strategies and plans that advance business goals: create overall plans, key messaging and content, provide writing, editing and execution support, measure success and report on insights
- Overall management and execution of an editorial calendar for the HR Intranet (for employees) and for the HR Portal (for the HR team)
- Create compelling content and communication strategies for our HR departments - from benefits, wellness, to L&D and compensation and more
- Partner with department teams to provide consistency of voice and visual design for all employee and new hire materials managed and owned by the HR organization
- Create and manage communications toolkits, including messaging and data points, that help advance our Great Place to Work efforts globally
- Support Employer Brand efforts to help create, execute and measure an effective communications strategy to engage with future candidates
- Manage employee communications calendar and provide content and support as needed on behalf of the HR organization, including but not limited to those from our Chief Human Resources Officer
- Provide continuous learning of innovate internal communications strategies, programs and activities. Identify and apply new technology and tools meaningfully across the Human Resources organization
- Utilize digital expertise internally across web, mobile, social, search, and content publishing and management, among others
In this position, you will drive innovative internal communications strategies on behalf of the Human Resources organization. Your goal will be two-fold in terms of engaging, informing and motivating our team of 80+ HR professionals across the world, as well as managing HR communication campaigns designed to advance our business objectives and serve our 7,000 employees.
As part of this role, you will be passionate about workplace culture and diversity and have strong experience of working with digital media and multi-media content to create new and engaging ways to interact with employees.