Skills and Experience
- Solid Python experience
- Proficiency administering large databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Exposure to back-end frameworks such as Django, Flask, Bottle, Rails, Node
- Exposure to front-end frameworks such as Backbone/Ember/Angular/React
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with consuming/building RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping automate incident response and security processes. With a combination of security and development, the ideal candidate will play an integral role in a larger team of security experts. You should feel comfortable with the entire development cycle (inception to release) in an Agile environment. Understanding the OWASP top 10 would be awesome. You should enjoy problem solving and working through challenging tasks both solo or in a team setting.
• Participate in architectural, design and product sessions
• Research and apply new technologies and best practices
• Design and create efficient RESTful endpoints for both internal and public consumption
• Provide task-completion estimations and deliver quality code on time
• Own and manage multiple data sources (MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
• Create or update technical documentation.