McAfee is building out a world-class Strategic Alliance organization that continues to be a core strategic imperative to its global success. We are currently seeking a new member to join our Strategic Alliance team to work closely with some of the largest global managed service providers.
The Strategic Alliance Director’s primary role is to provide primary oversight and strategic alignment between McAfee and the Global MSP/SI businesses. This role is responsible for developing, maintaining and executing on a global and regional joint business plan with key performance indicators defined. The multi-year plan will set the strategy, investments, and actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for McAfee products and services, and Partner branded solutions and services.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Build and drive a joint strategy and business plan for assigned Global MSP Partner that includes clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key sponsors. Quarterly reviews of the plan with milestone metrics and progress tracking
- Establish and execute sales and technical governance models to maintain leadership input and alignment
- Lead the discovery and development of joint solution and service offerings to drive incremental growth for the Alliance
- Build sales and delivery enablement plans
- Build and manage sales and marketing programs
- Build and manage sales pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationship with McAfee field channel and sales organizations
- Be key source of insight into Partner landscape / strategy / news
- Serve as evangelist for Partner alliance within McAfee
- Continuously qualify the landscape of each major competitor’s relationship with assigned Partners and develop plan to increase McAfee share of wallet over time.