We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
This position will be responsible for development, test automation and testing as part of a scrum team (Agile). The primary responsibility will be the effective assurance of product quality through the execution of the test strategy, including, test automation, code inspections, peer reviews, and white-box testing.
- Automation Test Area - Solid experience on API testing and Web Services (SOAP, REST, HTTP, JSON)
- Ability to perform activities like Test planning, strategy and design framework.
- Use McAfee Automation Framework tools to develop automated data driven test cases
- Build black and white box test automation that is effective, fast, robust, and maintainable
- Build deploy and maintain applications in automation infrastructure.
- Solid Understanding different types of test automation frameworks
- Developing functional automated tests
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Working with onshore and offshore team members and help them with technical/QA related issues.
- Native App automation is added value.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree and 5 + years of automation or regression testing experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: web-based applications developed in .net or Java framework
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: unit, integration, and system testing
- Experience creating and executing test scripts
- SQL programming and database technologies.
- Working experience on Windows for both GUI and command line interfaces.
- Experience with Agile tools
- Curiosity to learn the newest techniques and technologies.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively bridge cross-functional teams and divisions
- Ability to multitask within a dynamic environment where priorities are revised to keep pace with a highly competitive industry
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge ?????
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.