McAfee is seeking a Program Management professional to help lead the Consumer business unit’s product governance efforts. As part of the Consumer Strategy team, you will align, track, and provide visibility on product team and overall execution against the BU strategy.
Plans/manages programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals. Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program. Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule. Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions. Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity. Plans and schedules work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks. Uses judgement in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes.
McAfee is seeking a Program Management professional to help lead the Consumer business unit’s product governance efforts. As part of the Consumer Strategy team, you will align, track, and provide visibility on product team and overall execution against the BU strategy. The ideal candidate is a flexible, articulate, self-managed problem solver who can multi-task under dynamic timelines. You should be adept at overseeing cross-functional teams and driving process and progress without direct lines of authority. Key responsibility areas:
- Negotiate, analyze, and provide input into the preparation and revision of license agreements, partner agreements, amendments and statements of work with strategic partners to ensure customer and corporate objectives are met.
- Monitor company performance for conformance to original proposal and maintain continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements and customer specifications
- Serve as point of contact for partners and stakeholders both internal and external in regards to contractual matters.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders including product management, engineering, finance and legal draft, review and evaluate requests for changes in, or revisions of, contracts adhering to partner and customer requirements.
- Align consumer strategy with partner and customer needs and expectations in leading negotiation on contracts in time sensitive situations.
- Develop and administer contract management policies, standardized systems, procedures and methods to increase our expertise in contract negotiations and management
- Ensure each product team’s roadmap & investment plans are aligned with BU strategy
- Coordinate regular portfolio and business reviews with product teams in conjunction with the Senior Program Manager – Partnerships Management
- Identify overlaps, gaps (technology, organizational, skill) and help teams create plan to address
- Create and document processes, troubleshoot issues, and drive continuous process improvement activities across diverse geographical groups.
- Help define success metrics as well as methods and timetables for regular measurement and reporting
- Leverage unique position supporting multiple product teams to provide inputs to ongoing product and BU strategy
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Program Management, Project Management, Operations, or related
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or computer science required; Master’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of success leading complex global projects in New Product Introductions, process creation/alignment, and/or technology integrations
- Cross functional program management expertise, coordinating efforts across Product Management, Sales/BD, Engineering, Support, and Legal
- Experience developing business/investment cases
- Keen business and strategy sense. Desire to stay abreast of market trends, competitive landscape, partner and end-user requirements and translate into a clear product and strategy vision.
- Must be able to work independently as well lead cross-functional teams domestically and globally
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to navigate unfamiliar organizational boundaries and skill in driving ownership and consensus without direct organizational authority
- Highly effective communication skills; ability to present to a wide range of stakeholders across different teams and levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple people, projects, timelines and budgets simultaneously. Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Experience working with SaaS products, Consumer-oriented software, and/or mobile apps
- Familiarity with Telco/ISP, Mobile Operator, and OEM (PC and device manufacturer) technologies, distribution and business models highly desirable
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, handle a rapidly-changing environment, shift from one task to another and prioritize under a tight schedule.
- Motivation to take ownership of projects and functions and get things done.
- Passion for detail, outstanding organizational skills, and excellent follow-through.
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge ?????
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.