Our Legal organization is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be at the center of our team willing to help us drive our culture, provide support to achieve our team and company goals, and live our values in all that we do. This role reports directly to the General Counsel and requires someone who gets excited about assisting with meeting agendas, calendar management, travel coordination and expense reporting, project management, and occasional event planning.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive results and anticipate needs in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of attention to detail. A successful candidate will be at the center of the team and will be part of the glue that helps our team operate efficiently, effectively and happily.
This role is for you if you are fast, organized, energetic, and self-motivated. This role is for you if you seek a role in which you can strongly contribute, learn, build, and be challenged. A high level of discretion is required in handling a variety of confidential material. Excellent organizational skills and critical thinking skills are required.
- 7+ years of executive assistant and/or advanced administrative support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional presence with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform a variety of tasks with no supervision and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks and handle appropriately.
- Ability to redirect and change tasks quickly, and re-prioritize as new needs arise.
- A team oriented individual with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff in the resolution of problems and the completion of tasks.
- Ability to process and integrate complex information and appropriately exercise independent judgment.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and project simultaneously as well as confidentially.
- Excellent personal computer skills including advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.
- Previous Legal experience is preferred.