- Implement code per the design and solution specifications provided by architects.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments
- Deliver on time with quality in a date driven and highly competitive environment.
- Provide timely, clear and accurate responses to management on status and technical questions.
- Co-develop and perform debugging to complex problems with partners.
- Participate and conduct ongoing peer code reviews.
- Collaborate and work with other engineering teams within Intel Security to merge code back into mainstream.
- Comply with coding standards and best engineering practices.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- 5+ years’ experience of mobile development with Android and iOS.
- Exposure to C++ would be ad added advantage.
- Familiarity with unit testing tools.
- Strong background in full lifecycle of software projects - architecture, development, testing, deployment and configuration of Android, and iPhone mobile apps.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and respond to changing requirements and environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
This position is for a Software Development Engineer responsible for design, development and maintenance of various products. The candidate should be able to interact with other stakeholders and follow the agile methodology.