Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.). Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
This position is for Anti-Malware Research Operations Group within Intel Security Group. This role is for a team that is working on whitelisting operations. The role involves ensuring quality, reliability and performance of our whitelisting ops solutions. Hired candidates shall develop, execute and maintain test frameworks to achieve high quality standards.
Total Experience: 3-5 Years
- Will be working in an Agile development environment
- Develop automation framework and generate test scripts for testing
- Creating test plans, working with teams in creating test scenarios and cases, executing tests, collecting, reporting and analysis.
- Must be a go-getter and self-driven person who believes in commitments and accountability.
- Great opportunity to grow and contribute while engineering software product/solutions.
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate/MCA in Computer Science or IT from a reputed institute
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in developing/testing and delivering quality software
- Experience in both Manual and Automation Testing.
- Experience in PyTest, Robot Framework,Junit
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of experience in working with QA automation framework development,
- 2 + years of experience in working with Python / Java / Selenium Web Driver
- Experience in using or testing with client-server architecture products
- Knowledge of VCenter Server / ESX
- Experience with automated testing frameworks in Linux such as Chef, Travis, Mocha etc would be an added advantage