Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
- Analysis of software requirements and development of modules
- Evaluate technology stack best suited to implement a set of requirements
- Participate in code reviews- proactively provide suggestions for improving code/software quality
- Brainstorm existing and proposed solutions and designs with team
- Ensure the team follows best practices for software development
- Work closely with team members located across different geographies
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate/MCA in Computer Science or IT from a reputed institute
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in design and development of quality software
- Experience in working with web-backend frameworks like NodeJS and SailsJS
- Experience in working with both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experience in working with distributed software systems and big-data solutions using technologies such as Elastic Search, Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Experience in performance evaluation and tuning of different software systems
- Experience in working on projects that involving data mining and machine learning
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of software development using Python
- Experience with Amazon AWS or similar cloud providers
- Experience in working with data visualization platforms like Kibana.