Finance Analyst - Slough, UK – Competitive Salary
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
Key finance / business support for the EMEA, APAC and Japan Professional Services organization and be a member of the Financial, Planning and Analysis management team, with responsibilities supporting the Financial, Planning and Analysis Manager.
Basic Function and Scope of the Position
- A business centric Finance person with a strong skill set in Business Finance Controllership and FP&A to support the EMEA, APAC and Japan Professional Services business to the next level of growth and development
- Overall to be the key Finance person on an operational basis within the Professional Services Team, building and maintaining all critical relationships with key business partners to support the smooth running of the operation.
- End to end responsibility for budgets including; responsibility for loading the Finance budgets and FX Rates into the Anaplan tool, reconciliation to the Corporate Budget allocation and budget transfers.
- Become a super-user of the Budget Tools, liaising with external support company as required.
- Responsible for control of expense including: purchase order, head count approvals and the accuracy of actual expense results.
- Development and production of a management reporting pack on a monthly/quarterly basis, including liaison with EMEA, APAC and Japan Operations to create standard KPI’s
- Responsible for producing quarterly metrics to the Sales Management Team
- Build relationships with the Business Organizations to ensure consistency of reporting
- Support the Professional Services team with analysis of their financial results and spending by categories, being able to translate numbers into non-technical language key issues and provide clear Commercial recommendations and financial guidance for decision making
- Responsible for the preparation of quarter end close reporting to the Sales Management Team
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis to the Professional Services team and support the overall finance role for by supporting ad hoc project and finance work as required
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Qualified financial analyst or part qualified with a proven track record of support in such a role
- Able to demonstrate financial acumen and business partnering skills (business centric).
- Have excellent communication skills plus a strong grasp of process / procedure and change management skills.
- Strong systems skills on standard MS office packages such as Excel but also able to learn new systems quickly
- Experience in SAP, Hyperion, Anaplan, OBI/Insight required.
- Ability to work with people of different backgrounds / skills, team worker and customer focused.
- Ability to work independently
Opening date for applications 4th July 2017 and Closing date for applications 3rd August 2017.