- Planning/execution of retention programs across all channels to increase renewals, LTV, NPS.
- Plan, manage, and optimize every single retention marketing activity and communication through all channels.
- Design, implement, and analyze various customer touchpoints to extract meaningful data with a view to building actionable plans to improve customer retention and product engagement.
- Constantly explore new ways to optimize the lifecycle journey across all touchpoints.
- Coordination, scheduling, execution, reporting of marketing projects.
- Create/maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Cross-functional cooperation with Product, Support, UX, regional leads to drive retention.
- Collaborate with content/copywriters, creative agencies, web designers, etc
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible to build loyalty and value within the subscriber base during subscription lifecycle while increasing the annual subscription renewal rate and maximizing subscriber yield. As an experienced digital marketer, he\she will have a solid understanding of consumer behavior and web technologies, optimizing retention funnels, ecommerce, subscriptions, web analytics and marketing data analysis.