Information Security Agile Project Manager
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, and cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. This is where you come in. McAfee is seeking a Project Manager for our Information Security organization who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view.
As an Information Security Agile Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Planning and managing programs or projects to meet specific security and business outcome defined goals and objectives
- Continuously manage objectives and hold team members accountable for delivery
- Providing leadership for the project team and key stakeholders
- Working to ensure that roadblocks to the delivery of products or services are resolved
- Identifying dependencies, risks, critical path items, resources, efforts and durations
- Adapting to changing environments and requirements to proactively manage deliverables
- Communicating expectations and values to project team members and stakeholders
- Monitoring progress of sprints against strategy
- Coordinate with global cross-functional teams
- Aligning, tracking and providing visibility of Information Security’s core objectives
- Engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Developing and delivering progress reports to management and other stakeholders
- Assessing and applying the appropriate levels of practice and engagement to achieve objectives
- Conducting project execution reviews to refine project execution methods in order to enable delivery
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Program Management or Project Management in a Technology environment with multi-site and cross functional teams
- A BA or BS degree in business or computer science required
- Practical knowledge of both agile and non-agile project methodologies
- PMP and Scrum master certification
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Atlassian products, including Jira and Confluence
- Practical experience working with IT and business leadership
- The ability to build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of the Information Security program
- The ability to develop and advocate best practices
- Experience managing projects that are software and IT infrastructure related – information security experience a plus
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Magnificent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with technical and non-technical groups, including executives, managers, business and technical staff
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out. Do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.