Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
What makes McAfee a great place to work is our culture of achievement, innovation and community contribution. As the largest dedicated security company in the world, we have the scale to offer career opportunities on a global basis, yet are small enough to care about our employees' individual ambitions.
Ours is a workplace environment where fresh thinking and originality are encouraged. We personify the dynamic nature of the IT industry – we are agile, passionate and performance driven. We are relentless in our pursuit of success, and we bring the best out of our people with family friendly policies, exceptional training, professional development, recognition and remuneration.
Recognizing that our people are central to our ability to deliver on our business outcomes, McAfee strives to foster a work environment that attracts, develops and retains talented individuals. We are committed to continuously improving employee engagement and strengthening our working environment.
You will be responsible for selling McAfee security products and services into designated sales territory through outbound and inbound telephone contacts. Builds new business by upselling into existing customers and acquiring new customers. Develops a strong business relationship with McAfee business partners, distributors, resellers and end users.
• Achieve sales quota’s on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Sell to existing customers of McAfee and to new customers in the Commercial space
• Close inbound sales calls and generate outbound sales calls
• Utilise prospect data issued, and cold calling as required.
• Ability to analyse need, present McAfee’s value, negotiate and close deals with IT managers and senior decision makers within the Commercial space
• May be required to visit large accounts in the Commercial segment based on the size of the deal and competition
• Maintain records of customers called and update Insight Sales CRM daily
• Pre-plan account strategy
• Apply McAfee inside sales methodology to initiate telephone contact with customers, ascertain buying needs, recommend products and close sale.
• Work within the guidelines set out by the Company’s Code of Practice to ensure that customer satisfaction in achieved
• Effectively utilise the channel in making and fulfilling orders
• Prepare quotes that are correctly drafted and submitted for processing as per company requirements
• Ensure that quotes are also raised by resellers
• Report on activity and maintains records of sales as required
• Qualify and follow up sales leads
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
• Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
You will have:
- A proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Be able to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ideally 2-3+ years of telesales experience from the IT industry and to the Commercial segment
- Experience in a dynamic challenging environment with strict deadlines and a performance/achievement culture
- Kept abreast of industry trends
- Have a demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- The ability to evidence of sharing knowledge with peers and working as a member of an effective team
- A passion about your work and be achievement oriented
- The ability to interact effectively with others
- The ability to maintain focus on daily schedules and objectives and effectively set priorities
- A level of knowledge of McAfee products and the pros and cons of competitors products
- An understanding of the sales cycle in conjunction with business processes externally and internally e.g. sign-offs require relationships at all levels