What you will do:
- Write code according to product requirements
- Own and maintain high-quality code for one or many software components
- Provide input on any other developer's code
- Provide your technical expertise and feedback on product sub-systems, app research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting
- Fix bugs quickly, keeping an eye out for quality
- Review code changes that other developers made on parts of a product source code
- Demonstrate that your code is complete by finding creative ways to develop test automation.
Come work for McAfee, where you'll find a challenging, fun environment, and people that love teamwork. Help us develop apps to catch the bad guys before they mess with the good guys-our customers.