About the role:
The McAfee Consumer Team is looking for an enthusiastic product manager to own McAfee’s online payments platform and Go To Market retention programs. Acquisition, Conversion, Retention is the model we follow here at McAfee with retention efforts serving as the foundation of our success. You will have an opportunity to create programs aimed at strengthening our foundation by creating value added services, products and features that our most loyal user base will use. This is an excellent opportunity to execute highly visible cross-functional projects that significantly influence and impact the McAfee Consumer’s online business.
Things you are good at:
The Product Manager, Consumer e-commerce will act as product owner, and manage development teams by driving architecture decisions and overseeing designs, design reviews, code reviews and Scrum implementation for projects supporting the evolution of McAfee’s Online Store
- You have experience building and executing a roadmap from requirements gathering through release.
- You use data and analytics to drive roadmap decisions.
- You are able to align engineers and business partners with your roadmap and can explain why, how and when.
- You understand how money flows in an e-commerce system, from transaction through settlement and reconciliation.
- You have partner facing experience with Payment service providers (Acquirer networks), Issuing Banks, Card Brands, E-wallet providers and other Payment vendors.
- You have experience with subscription products and/or services.
- You thrive in a small team setting yet take pride in the running programs on a global scale
- Managing multiple projects is just part of daily life.