Primarily responsible for and measured on:
• Contribution as a key member of the McAfee Latin America sales & marketing team, including close relationships with regional sales directors. Ensure a strong interconnect and relationship with the other key business functions.
• Developing and executing relevant programs focused on market segments, strategic customers, and prospects that create strong McAfee brand awareness and demand for McAfee’s offerings. A key focus will be on implementing these programs with measurable results in high quality leads, marketing generated and touched pipeline, and effective distribution and execution of leads through the McAfee sales organization and McAfee’s channel partners.
Lead & Manage all Territory Marketing Initiatives so as to:
• Contribute to the achievement of the overall Latin American ﬁnancial plan. Create demand and leads for products to signiﬁcantly contribute to the sales pipeline and to source new customers.
• Segment the market & audience relative to Enterprise/Commercial/Verticals and the appropriate targets within those segments.
• Be a key member to the McAfee marketing team. Provide strong feedback and direction on marketing directions, speciﬁcally representing the considerations of Latin America.
Other Responsibilities include:
• Work with corporate and local business units, develop and localize marketing strategies, leverage both internal and external resources for best practice.
• Work with various channels to develop and drive channel promotion program, develop and drive programs with Latin American Partners, Government & Education, and Industry Communities.
• Work with key channel partners to develop and execute joint marketing programs in Latin America.
• Develop and implement McAfee public relations activities.
• Lead and assist in overall implementation of marketing programs including lead generation activities, digital campaigns, PR/awareness building, reference programs, customer & partner marketing etc. Organize and implement marketing events, including exhibitions, seminars, tradeshows and product launches.
• Keep Latin American management up to date on product and marketing issues, and marketing initiatives.
• Support the Regional marketing leaders in championing a strategic, integrated, solutions-based marketing operation for Latin America.
• Review monthly metrics reports and determine corrective action. Share insights amongst management team.
Key Result Areas
• Create high impact integrated lead generation programs
• Pipeline – Increase revenue from existing and new name customers. Metrics = Prospect to lead conversion, lead to opportunity conversion and opportunity to close/won.
• Partners – Implement a cohesive marketing strategy and program. Market to/with/through partners
• Present management with compelling, results-driven marketing plans.
• Oral and written communication with sales and business audiences.
• Work in concert with the regional marketing leaders to meet or exceed the region’s objectives including, but not limited to: revenue, awareness, pipeline growth through lead generation etc.
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to assist with all aspects of marketing in Latin America (excluding Brazil). The position reports directly to the Regional Senior Marketing Manager. It holds responsibility for marketing activity in the geography, ie channel marketing, demand generation, digital, customer facing programs, marketing communications, marketing operations, social media and PR. McAfee believes that signiﬁcant future impact can be created through the addition of a Marketing leader with a proven record in high-growth software companies.
Mexico, Mexico City;