- Manage the timing and execution of data loads, calculations, and system consolidations.
- Manage / develop efficient and sustainable dimensional hierarchies in line with business requirements.
- Good knowledge on SQL to monitor/change the ETL processes
- Experience with HFM, Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Experience in writing calc scripts/Business Rules and HFM Rules.
- Assist with data/performance issue resolution and solving root cause of problems as incurred
- Manage and develop reports in Smartview and Hyperion Financial Reports; ensure users are able to execute / use reports effectively
- Manage development, testing & migration between pre-production environments
- Ensure changes to the production environment are fully tested and approved in the development environment(s) prior to go-live
- Carry out ongoing environment/application monitoring
- Ensure Hyperion administrative responsibilities are fully documented, including: current calculations, and weekly / monthly / quarterly processes & reporting
- Provide sufficient training and on-boarding resources for new Finance users
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in finance, IT, business
- 3-5 years Hyperion & Essbase experience, preferably in an systems administrator capacity
- Exposure to financial reporting requirements
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to develop, follow and document current and new processes / procedures
- Be a collaborative business partner with a full understanding of the business context in which the Hyperion application operates
- Have sufficient financial business acumen to understand the impacts of changes to the reporting environments
Prior Hyperion experience is mandatory