Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.). Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
This position is for Anti-Malware Research Lab Group and for a team that is working on creating cloud-based security solution (Real Protect). The role involves ensuring quality, reliability and performance of our cloud-based security solutions. Hired candidates shall develop, execute and maintain test frameworks to achieve expected quality standards.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure complete understanding of the system
• Create detailed and comprehensive test cases and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and maintain the automation framework and scripts
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Work with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
• Performance testing on different components
• Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate/MCA from a reputed institute
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in developing/testing and delivering quality software
• Experience in working with an object-oriented programming language- Java/Python/Node.js
• Good at problem solving, scripting. Need to have an ability to resolve technical issues and assess the quality of software product
• Experience in both White Box and Black Box testing techniques
• Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Good communication skills- written and verbal
• Experience with Amazon AWS or similar cloud providers
• Experience in using or testing with distributed and big data solutions using technologies such as Elastic Search, Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.