Manager, PeopleFirst Office
McAfee is seeking a Manager, PeopleFirst to lead the PeopleFirst team. In this role, you will transform the culture, guiding the team to execute employee engagement, diversity & inclusion and retention programs across the business working with multiple colleagues in HR, including Recruiting, Business Partners and Learning. You will assess gaps and needs, design programs and create tools to improve employee retention and increase employee engagement. You must be a forward-thinking and dynamic professional, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, make informed decisions, influence at all levels of the organization and deliver achievable and measurable results, in support of our corporate diversity metric. The ideal candidate should not only be passionate about delivering meaningful solutions, but also develop rigorous goal-setting and continuous improvement disciplines and be obsessed about advocating for the employees.
- Assist in the D&I strategy design and execution, which will include but not limited to, driving diversity goal accountability across all departments, supporting employee retention, inclusion and engagement programs
- Transform the culture by working closely with Culture Champions, advocates and HR colleagues to infuse the mission, vision and values in everything we do
- Working with key Partners in the business, HR colleagues, L&D and talent, to identify needs in areas of employee engagement and retention and design cutting-edge programs and tools to support those needs.
- Partner with management team to design, coordinate, track and measure results of our D&I goals, retention and engagement initiatives and execute against the PeopleFirst strategy and overall plan.
- Analyze and present trends of D&I goals, employee inclusion, exits and org health and turn into tangible programs and initiatives.
- Benchmark retention and engagement best practices and competitors within the industry, nationally, and globally and stay informed of competitors. Translate best practices into readily consumable resources and programs aligned to business need.
- Partner with HR Comms, branding, L&D and recruiting to build external employee brand with a compelling story which encourages others to join McAfee
- Develop and foster strong partnerships with McAfee Communities to ensure their efforts around employees, culture and community are aligned and amplify the broader D&I strategic plan. This includes establishing framework, bylaws and guidelines for all McAfee Communities.
- Responsible for supporting the write-ups of inclusion and diversity content for award submissions and maintaining D&I content internally and externally
- Support the evolution of our scorecard and metrics used to measure our success in the D&I space
- Partner with colleagues to enhance PeopleFirst awareness, including the development and delivery of workshops, training, tools and resources
- Earn trust across various levels and establish yourself a trusted subject matter expert
- Identify the root causes of problems through an expanded, holistic view and long-term perspective
- Exhibit a proven track record of innovation
- Measure programs and impact for ROI
- Support special projects and other responsibilities, as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of relevant experience
- Five or more years of experience designing and delivering programs and tools to drive Diversity and Inclusion goals, improve retention and increase employee engagement
- Demonstrated Project and Program management experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be highly collaborative and influence and manage both within and across teams with minimal direction
- Excellent judgment, positive attitude and passion
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through and meet deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Proactive and creative with outstanding written communication skills, problem solving, decision making and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated track record of facilitating internal people strategies and programs
- High level of comfort using data-driven decision making
- Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information in an approachable manner
- Good organization skills with the ability to manage heavy workloads and multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience using SharePoint and Jive collaboration platform
- Working ability to positively model the organization's commitment to integrity, values diversity, inclusion, and maintaining a respectful workplace