Our Vision is to ‘Innovate without fear’:
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
As a job title on a typical day ‘We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility’:
- You will support the recruiters on your team in a high volume environment throughout the recruiting process
- Scheduling candidates for interviews and preparing offer letters, disposition letters, and acknowledgement letters, using workday system and support from the recruiters.
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Conduct applicant tracking system audits and make corrections in HRIS or applicant tracking system when necessary.
- Coordinating candidate pre-employment checks and be the primary contact with third party vendors to ensure timely and proper facilitation of candidate status.
- You will handle all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and follow-up; ensuring all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and lead to a positive experience for all involved.
- Coordinating with your recruiters to ensure all internal and external job postings.
- Responding to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency, and escalating to the relevant parties to help resolve.
- Responsible for record keeping of all recruiting related documents such as applications, background check authorization forms and is well-versed in the retention policies of the company.
You are great at:
- Interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Performing in a fast paced environment
- Demonistrating a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience supporting multiple individuals and prioritizing work
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel, to include pivot tables and v-look-up's
- Proficient with an enterprise applicant tracking systems (ATS), preferably Workday
- Previous experience with HRIS, preferably Workday
- Demonstrated customer orientation, ability to work effectively on a team and build effective working relationships
Team Testimonial – ‘We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency’:
We work hard, learn loads and laugh a lot – I really enjoy working on my team, the people are great and no two days are the same!
Our Mission is ‘To Put our Customer at the Core’
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
In this job ‘We Play to Win’:
You will be the primary point of contact to coordinate all operational activities and provide support for internal and external groups to facilitate the recruiting and new hire process. You will ensure administrative excellence exists throughout the recruiting process so that all audit requirements are met and satisfaction measurements are achieved.