McAfee Professional Services HBSS Consultant – Mt. Weather, VA Location
A Professional Services Consultant is responsible for consulting project activities. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment. A Professional Services consultant level 5 will be required to interface with company and client managers. The following responsibilities and skills are required for this position.
1. Manage and perform HBSS deployments using McAfee ePO (ePolicy Orchestrator), Endpoint Security (ENS), File and Removable Media, Drive Encryption (DE) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
2. Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
3. Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within the Professional Services department
4. Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
5. Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
6. Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
7. Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
8. Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
9. Teach McAfee product training courses
10. Helping with update and/or create training course material
11. Manage simultaneous projects
12. Create Statement of Work/Proposals
13. This McAfee client role is in place for one year, after that time if the contract is not renewed the position will revert to a standard field based consulting opportunity that may include up to 75% travel.
Experience in installing, configuring, and administering various McAfee products. Demonstrated and hands on experience with HBSS, McAfee ePO and HIPS Products. At least 4 years’ experience in Information Technology. Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable.
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience. CISSP certification is highly desirable. Must be able to Pass Department of Homeland Security Suitability.