Research Market Analyst, Consumer
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, sytle or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
We are seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Market Research Analyst, Consumer. As a Research Analyst, you’ll leverage your expertise and best-in-class study solutions to provide business insights that matter. Employees in this role are trusted advisers to Sales, Marketing, and Product Development and responsible for identifying market trends, providing early warnings on threats and opportunities in the evolving competitive landscape, and evaluating their impact on the McAfee Consumer Security business. Working with a team of 2-3 Analysts, the Market Research Analyst, Consumer utilizes primary and secondary research to capture insights on market trends, the competitive landscape, and Consumer needs and behaviors, driving action across the company through timely, impactful deliverables.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Identifying, collecting and interpreting appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data for translation into executable and effective market intelligence reports.
- Monitoring intelligence sources (blogs, media websites, competitors’ web sites, conference sessions and calls for papers).
- Collaborating internally and externally to develop and drive actionable insights that inform and shape strategic planning and execution.
- Providing input for strategic assessments and quarterly insights.
- Providing regular inputs on market and consumer research and proving actionable insights and recommendations based on analyzed data (Delivered via Quarterly Insights Calls, Monthly Newsletters, Competitive Deep Dive Analysis)
- Presentation development and delivery
The successful candidate will have hands-on skills in market or client research, such as design, and appropriate use of advanced research methods, use of common research tools and processes, end-to-end project planning, communications, problem solving, and consultative thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years progressive experience conducting market research to evaluate market dynamics, develop competitive intelligence studies, and derive social insights.
- Demonstrated experience in developing a point of view, inciting action, pro-actively reaching out and maintaining communications.
- Proven ability to use logical reasoning and excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Possesses a natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity.
- Strong detail-orientation with ability to work independently and manage multiple work streams.
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge ?????
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.