McAfee has an opening for a Communications Program Manager on its award-winning Corporate Communications team. If you have 3-5 years experience and want to make a real contribution every day in an organization that keeps the world safe from cybercrime, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop cutting-edge content for multiple communications channels
- Be the mastermind behind content scheduling
- Share your insights and opinions with senior leaders
The skills you’ll need:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- PowerPoint mastery
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to proactively and independently address and complete tasks
- Knowledge of content management systems is a plus
- Graphic design skills are a major plus
- Undergraduate degree preferred
This role is located in Plano, Texas office, which has been recognized as a Great Place to Work by the Dallas Morning News for the past 6 years.