A McAfee Professional Services Consultant is responsible for operational management of McAfee software with an emphasis on specific product sets based on customer requirements and implementation needs. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, policy configuration, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment. A Professional Services consultant will be required to interface with the company, contract prime, and client staff. The following responsibilities and skills are required for this position.
1. Professional Services Personnel must possess one or more McAfee Certified Product Specialist certifications
3. McAfee Application Control product installation, configuration, and operation
4. McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.x product installation, configuration, and operation
5. McAfee VirusScan for Storage product installation, configuration, and operation is preferred
6. McAfee VirusScan for Linux X.X product installation, configuration, and operation is preferred
7. McAfee HIPS product installation, configuration, and operation is preferred
8. Strong technical writing skills
9. Deployment strategies, risks, risk mitigation strategies, development of SOPs, development of FAQs, Implementation Guide, Users Guide
10. Provide assistance in development and validation of test cases
11. Provide technical training
12. Must be a self-starter
Rotating on-call schedule for after hours support is required
Travel is estimated at 10% up to 100% but is not likely
Enterprise management experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and McAfee Application Control. Must have experience managing large numbers of endpoints, updating policies, creating whitelists, creating blacklists, running system inventories, and McAfee Application control deployment experience.
Requires a BS degree or equivalent work experience. Hiring contingent on passing a moderate certificate of public trust background check.