Our Mission & Vision
At McAfee, we are relentless in protecting our customers: we believe safety never sleeps. In doing so, we are leading the transition from the era of point security products to integrated security systems. We lead the industry in delivering better security outcomes to customers: address more threats, faster, and with fewer resources. Our mission is to relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
• You will be responsible for selling McAfee security products, professional services and training into Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand. You will build new business by up-selling into existing customers and acquiring new customers.
• Sell to existing customers of McAfee and to new customers in the Commercial space
• Achieve sales quota’s on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Qualify and follow up sales leads
• Generate outbound sales calls and close inbound sales calls
• Meet with clients to discuss their pain points and craft a solution that McAfee can provide
• Maintain records of customers called and update Salesforce CRM
• Effectively utilise the channel in making and fulfilling orders
• Prepare quotes that are correctly drafted and submitted for processing
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
• Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
What we are looking for in applicants:
• Be customer focussed and be eager to generate business with organisations that have not worked with McAfee in the past
• Have a proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
• Ideally have 2-3+ years of telesales experience from the IT industry
• Thrive in a high performance/achievement culture
• Have the ablity to demonstrate being able to work well in a highly interactive environment
• Enjoy sharing knowledge with peers and encourage others to create effective team
• Be passionate about sales and be achievement oriented
• Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills
• Maintain focus on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives to effectively set priorities
What makes McAfee a great place to work is our culture of achievement, innovation and community contribution. As the largest dedicated security company in the world, we have the scale to offer career opportunities on a global basis, yet are small enough to care about our employees' individual ambitions.
Ours is a workplace environment where fresh thinking and originality are encouraged. We personify the dynamic nature of the IT security industry – we are agile, passionate and performance driven. We are relentless in our pursuit of success, and we bring the best out of our people with family friendly policies, exceptional training, professional development, recognition and remuneration.
Recognizing that our people are central to our ability to deliver on our business outcomes, McAfee strives to foster a work environment that attracts, develops and retains talented individuals. We are committed to continuously improving employee engagement and strengthening our working environment.
Our people flourish in a culture that encourages open-mindedness, collaboration and results. It's a fast-paced environment that is stimulating and exciting, with an emphasis on thinking outside the square.
More importantly, McAfee is a workplace where people are encouraged to be themselves. For some the most rewarding aspect of their job is the open-door policy and the ability to interact with others, irrespective of their position. For others, it's being in a workplace that supports and enables them to be the best they can be. And, for a number of people it's knowing their contribution is valued, recognized and rewarded
In short, it's this straight-forward culture that makes McAfee, importantly; we genuinely care for each other. We are a team, working together to succeed, professionally and personally.