Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished material or product. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment, conducts quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications. May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to quality control. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
• 4+ years of software QA experience in mobile domain
• 2+ years of QA experience with applications on Android and/or iOS.
• 2+ years of experience on QA automation on Android and/or iOS
• Very good at Test management and defect tracking tools like Jira, QAComplete
• Knowledge of JAVA, .Net is a plus
• Development experience on Android is a plus.
• Good at API testing, web services and client server communication
• Creative and analytical problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of Agile Development process