Deep understanding of Quality standards like GS5000, ISO 9000 and models like CMMI. Authors detailed software quality requirements to meet Intel quality standards. Works with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met. Trains the team on quality engineering practices. Drives effective software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards, requirements. Provides input into program deliverables /milestones regarding quality (resources, schedule, goals, etc.) Drives actions from previous post-project reviews to closure as part of Product development team (PDT), including process/work product audits.
• 4+ years of software QA experience in mobile domain
• 2+ years of QA experience with applications on Android and/or iOS.
• 2+ years of experience on QA automation on Android and/or iOS
• Very good at Test management and defect tracking tools like Jira, QAComplete
• Knowledge of JAVA, .Net is a plus
• Development experience on Android is a plus.
• Good at API testing, web services and client server communication
• Creative and analytical problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of Agile Development process