- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
• 7+ years of experience in Android application development
• Must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience in writing Unit Test cases and Code Coverage
• Experience with mobile analytics
• Experience with static analysis tools like Coverity is a plus.
• Should have expertise in Android Studio, source control tools such as GIT & SVN.
• Experience in Gradle and/or Maven
• Knowledge of Jira is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with Linux OS.
• Good group interaction skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Agile Development process.