Senior Software Engineer
Santa Clara, California
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
We are hiring for a Sr. Software Development Engineer for the McAfee Consumer ODR team to build ecommerce and monetization applications for our large consumer user base.
- Design, develop and maintain ecommerce/monetization platform/applications
- Perform quality checks including code reviews and deliver best in class solutions
- Work with various local and distributed peer teams like platform support, user interface and reporting teams to build and release appropriate solutions
- Develop and support internal processes and tools required for ecommerce platform
- Document use cases, functional specification and design specifications
- 4-8 Years of experience in building web/ecommerce platform and applications for large user base
- Mastery of object oriented programming principles and thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of coding best practices and quality standards
- Experience with software configuration management systems and development tools such as Jira, VersionOne, Accurev
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Good written and verbal communications skills and ability to work as a team
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge ?????
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.