- Develop and create content to communicate relevant messaging and stories to the right audience at the right time, based on real-time insights.
- Create and edit assets, such as: blog entries, LinkedIn Pulse posts, infographics, social cards and postings for our Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook channels.
- Work closely with employees and content writers to create engaging content that is targeted to candidates and employees
- Drive the overall strategy and day to day management for McAfee’s social recruitment platforms including, Life At McAfee blog; Life At McAfee Instagram handle; and Glassdoor
- Create social campaigns and programs that position McAfee as a great place to work and support our recruitment and employee retention efforts
- Create and maintain a content calendar to ensure the right mix of evergreen, curated and content asset
- Provide recommendations for asset development, as well as usage and content distribution.
- Report on campaign performance, and determined KPIs, on an on-going basis.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Proven program and project management skills and work experience.
- Excellent writing, editing photo/video/text, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of social media planning, publishing and analytics tools
- Creative writing, copy editing required
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem solving and decision-making skills and ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in design software is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five+ years’ social / digital media experience in-house or agency side
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at McAfee? Check out some of our videos below:
The Digital Specialist is an integral part of the Human Resources organization and responsible for the day to day management and execution of the talent acquisition digital strategy. The candidate will create innovate digital campaigns – from conception to execution and measurement – to support talent acquisition efforts and drive employee engagement for strategic HR initiatives.
The individual will be an active participant in social networks. This role requires direct, hands-on participation in social networks and a strong personal interest in social media, web culture, design, digital marketing, and strategic communications. The available possibilities for digital/social media are constantly evolving and this role requires someone who gets excited about not just keeping up, but staying a step ahead.
Strategic thinking, ideation and content activation across multiple social channels and digital properties are central to this role. The candidate will also have strong visual communications skills and be able to develop campaigns with video and graphics as core.
This candidate will report into our HR Communications Manager and serve as the subject matter expert to the HR organization.