- Integrate and help to architect solution components.
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
- Collaborate with PM to understand
- Collaborate with the other team or 3rd party vendors to integrate functional component.
- Understand user requirements; design and develop applications and APIs for devices that meet real world scenarios.
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences.
This position is a key technical contributor to the McAfee Consumer Mobile and ISP Engineering. This contributor will work on a number of projects drawing on their broad experience with diverse technologies and software development best practices. This role is expected to quickly master new technologies, designing and implementing features for Intel Security consumer mobile products.
As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of applications and services that handle all types of transactions. You will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and experimentation are a given. You will demonstrate mastery in innovation and security.