Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree, advanced degree is a plus
• 3+ years of software design and development experience in Android.
• Must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience in writing Unit Test cases and Code Coverage
• Should have expertise in in Android Studio, source control tools such as GIT & SVN.
• Good knowledge of Agile Development process.
• Understanding of Continuous Integration and automation build
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
• Ability to work in a team to build quality software in a constantly evolving environment.
• Dependability, self-motivation, and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.