Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Head of HR Communications, help program manage and track campaigns and projects that drive business results
- Identify areas of improvements to help streamline operations and improve overall efficiencies
- Overall management of our employee communications calendar
- Work with team members to create regular reports for a number of our programs and activities
- Work with our IT team to oversee content management for the HR intranet and create analytic reports as needed
- Create ad hoc communications as needed for the various HR organization teams from benefits, wellness, to L&D and compensation and more
- Support the communication team in creating compelling and engaging campaigns. Support could include copywriting as well as reporting and measurement
- Support our social talent acquisition efforts with help on program management and reporting
- Manage employee communications calendar and provide content and support as needed on behalf of the HR organization, including but not limited to those from our Chief Human Resources Officer
In this position, you will work with an industry-leading, innovative, fast-paced HR organization that was just named ‘HR Department of the Year’ at the 2017 International Business Stevie awards.
You will be responsible for coordinating activity and projects for the talent acquisition and HR communications team. As part of this role, you will have strong management, coordination and communication skills and be committed to driving results as well as anticipating needs in a fast-moving environment. This role would suit someone interested in social media and communications and looking to gain exposure and experience in these areas.