McAfee Security Cyber Security Architect (MCSA)
Sierra Vista, AZ
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
As a McAfee Security Cyber Security Architect a typical day might include following:
McAfee Security Cyber Security Architect (MCSA) is responsible for designing and implementing McAfee Security Product Architecture as well as to provide Security Oversight for an organization. The MCSA will help develop processes for AESS, develop best strategies for risk/compliance and assist the organization to meet DISA STIG/CCRI compliance. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment.
• Provided support for the planning, engineering, implementation, technical resource assessment, consultant task management, preparing for Cyber Inspections (McAfee Security Product related areas) and training Provide recommendations for best commercial business practices from other DOD and commercial customers utilizing the McAfee Security Enterprise Architect team knowledge base.
• Facilitate the implementation and team communication required to develop customized AESS services to meet Customer objectives.
• Address all technical problems associated with McAfee Security software and provide proactive support with direct reach back into McAfee Security Technical Support and McAfee Security Labs.
• Advise the COR, and CTL on McAfee Security AESS product performance and maintenance issues.
• Prepare and deliver documentation that will allow for accurate implementation/operation of new capabilities supporting live operating environments.
• Provide prior coordination and administration required for the delivery of solutions.
• Analyze technical/integration requirements and develop effective technical solutions for Customer review and consideration, and once approved, integrate into the Army CYBER Command’s infrastructure.
• Maintain direct access and communication to McAfee Security Technical Support, McAfee Security Product Development (for ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), McAfee Agent (MA), Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), Endpoint Security (ENS), McAfee Application Control / Change Control (MAC/CC), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Advanced Threat Defense (ATD), Threat Intelligence Exchange / Data eXchange Layer (TIE/DXL), Tychon), MOVE, and with McAfee Security Labs in order to ensure success during AESS implementation and operational tuning attributable to AESS suite products that interface with existing Government network architecture.
• Support product implementation/operation and engage in hands-on implementation of Virtualized Enterprise Solutions (Servers and Networking), ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), McAfee Agent (MA), Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), Endpoint Security (ENS), McAfee Application Control / Change Control (MAC/CC), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Advanced Threat Defense (ATD), Threat Intelligence Exchange / Data eXchange Layer (TIE/DXL), Tychon), and MOVE.
• Share AESS knowledge and experience with implementation/operations team members and team leaders to expand and grow the knowledge and capability of all team members.
• Engage in hands-on lab testing and development for problem resolution, new product reporting, or technical functionality. Review application of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with a minimum of 5 – 7 years directly related experience. Equivalent years of directly related experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading-edge cybersecurity, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/