- Contract and transaction review of enterprise revenue to ensure compliance with US GAAP and SOX policies.
- Month and quarter end preparation of review packs, adjustments, reconciliation of accounts and flux analysis
- Analysis and review of deferred revenue balances
- Involvement in new Revenue Guidance 606 rollout
- Monthly revenue system testing.
- Liaise with Deal Desk on contract issues.
- Document preparation for external and internal audit
- Continuous process review and improvement.
- Credit and rebill approval.
- Support and cover team members
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Senior Revenue Accounting Manager
Working within the Revenue Accounting team reviewing transactions booked through the Irish entity which incorporate the bookings activities for Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific (APAC). The Revenue team ensures that the revenue is correctly recorded in line with Software Revenue Recognition rules and Revenue Accounting standards.