Sr. Manager, Customer Relationship Management
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
McAfee is looking for an experienced Sr. Manager to lead customer relationship management and retention marketing for our subscriber base on a global level.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, a typical day might include following:
- Creating marketing opportunities through organic growth and implement them across email, in-product and social channels.
- Working closely with the e-mail marketing, social media, and content development teams, you will design, launch, and iterate on marketing campaigns that drive customers to re-subscribe more, stay engaged with our brand, and join our loyalty community.
- You will work cross-functionally with other marketing teams to design integrated retention campaigns and collaborate with customer service, data insights, and product management stakeholders to ensure we’re serving the right message through the right channel at the right time to our customers.
- You will also leverage marketing automation technology and rich customer data to maximize the lifetime value of our customer base.
- Given the strategic nature of this role, qualified candidates must have strong marketing, quantitative and analytical skills.
• Bachelors or equivalent
• 5-7 years of professional experience in consumer online marketing
• Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
• Experience with overall marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment and prioritization
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
• Well versed in marketing automation platforms. Experience with AEM and Selligent a plus
You are good at:
• Hands-on and can multi-task with ease
• Working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
• Insatiable appetite to learn
• Ability to make independent, reliable decisions
• Ambitious, with the ability to self-manage and initiate projects
• Adaptable and flexible working style, remaining calm under pressure, and adjusting comfortably to changing conditions and priorities
• Successfully developed and managed consumer facing loyalty programs
You are awesome at:
• Develop and manage strategy and lead the identification/ creation/execution of integrated and personalized CRM programs for key customer segments encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty via cross-channel marketing that includes email, social media, web, & content marketing
• Develop consumer database requirements and integration with other systems to enable dynamic and personalized communications with customer segments
• Define and implement the KPIs to understand retention, subscriber yield, cross-channel attribution and web analytics
• Work with Email Marketing Manager to build out lifecycle-focused email strategies and triggered campaigns for both acquisition, retention, and loyalty campaigns
• Oversee content development and social community to strategically develop customer experience across all owned channels and develop content that engages and nurtures our customer base
• Ensure we are leveraging marketing automation tools to full capacity
• Responsible for the growth of CRM database including email listserve and social media community. Regularly report on the growth performance metrics
• Define KPIs for CRM campaigns and report on performance metrics for all initiatives
• Monitor and analyze impact of campaigns and marketing activities on existing customer base, and recommend strategies to increase LTV
• Analyze CRM data to help develop customer personas and segments.
• Customer journey mapping and analysis of all customer touch points across the organization
• Build a holistic view of customer experience end-to-end, identify customer pain points, and recommend solutions
• Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
• Become an expert on our customers
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.