The Marketing Operations Program Manager serves as an essential component of McAfee’s go-to-market motion. Working across multiple stakeholders including content and subject matter experts, the Marketing Operations Program Manager is responsible for ensuring effective campaign activation and execution across multiple product categories and tactical avenues. In addition to tactical execution of impactful marketing programs, the Program Manager is responsible for the measurement and communication of campaign performance to primary stakeholders and is expected to make recommendations for improvement based on the data.
• Interface across the marketing team to activate marketing campaigns and programs
• Coordinate multiple work streams across content development, campaign execution, reporting and feedback - including the identification and management of dependencies with internal or external teams
• Develop and implement effective process including internal workflows and external tactical elements
• Own and communicate project schedule, status, actions, issues, risks
- Proven execution of marketing programs, familiarity with the buyer’s journey, GTM motions and the marketing technology stack
- Proven program management experience: Core competency in organizing information, channeling its flow, and managing to deadlines
- Aptitude for facilitating collaboration, initiative to reach and pull team members together, skill in managing interactions to be most productive.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience, preferred
California, Santa Clara;