This is a commissioned position. Develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
A Professional Services Consultant (SME) is responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment. A Professional Services consultant level 5 will be required to interface with company and client managers. The following responsibilities and skills are required for this position.
1. Manage and perform ePO deployments using McAfee ePO and end point products
2. Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
3. Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within the Professional Services department
4. Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
5. Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
6. Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
7. Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
8. Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
9. Teach McAfee product training courses
10. Helping with update and/or create training course material
11. Manage simultaneous projects
12. Create Statement of Work/Proposals
13. 85% required; 100% travel possible
Experience in installing, configuring, and administering various McAfee products. Demonstrated and hands on experience with McAfee ePO and End Point Products. At least 4 years experience in Information Technology. Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable.
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience. CISSP certification is highly desirable