A Professional Services EndPoint Security Consultant (SME). Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment. A Professional Services consultant will be required to interface with company and client managers. The following responsibilities and skills are required for this position.
1. Manage and perform ENS deployment
2. Identify strategic objectives and priorities for ENS
3. Incorporate McAfee Engineering road mapped and Customer-driven feature enhancements 4. Respond to day-to-day security requests relating to McAfee ENS operations
5. Participate in the operation of McAfee ENS Security Information and Event Management
7. Perform routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance
8. Define security solution policies, rules, tasks, alerts and views based on use cases identified
10. Configure rules within McAfee ENS
11. Help maintain effective communication between the customer, McAfee product specialists, services, and the support organization
12. Track day to day product and implementation status issues
13. Serve as the hub to the McAfee organization providing timely and accurate responses to all product issues
14. Travel 10% of the time up to 100% possible but not likely
Experience in installing, configuring, and administering various McAfee products. Demonstrated and hands on experience with McAfee ENS. At least 4 years’ experience in Information Technology. Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable.
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience. ENS certification or CISSP is highly desirable