This is a commissioned position. Develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
A Professional Services ENS Consultant (SME) Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment. A Professional Services consultant will be required to interface with company and client managers. The following responsibilities and skills are required for this position.
1. Manage and perform ENS deployment
2. Identify strategic objectives and priorities for usage of the ENS solution
3. Incorporate Intel Security Engineering road mapped and Customer-driven feature enhancements
4. Respond to day-to-day security requests relating to McAfee ENS operations
5. Participate in the operation of McAfee ENS Security Information and Event Management
7. Perform routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance
8. Define security solution policies, rules, tasks, alerts and views based on use cases identified
9. Develop automation tasks to help scale the solution, potentially leveraging API and external tools and scripts
10. Configure rules within McAfee ENS
11. Help maintain effective communication between the customer, McAfee product specialists, services, and the support organization
12. Track day to day product and implementation status issues
13. Serve as the hub to the Intel Security organization providing timely and accurate responses to all product issues
14. Travel 10% of the time up to 100% possible but not likely
Experience in installing, configuring, and administering various McAfee products. Demonstrated and hands on experience with McAfee ENS. At least 4 years’ experience in Information Technology. Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable.
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience. ENS certification or CISSP is highly desirable. Requires an active DoD Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance.