McAfee DLP Professional Services Consultant (Data Loss Protection) – DC Location…
A Professional Services NDLP, DLPe consultant is responsible for project activities from initial requirements through finished tested design and implementation. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment. A Professional Services consultant will be required to interface with company and client managers. The following responsibilities and skills are required for this position.
1. The Professional Services Personnel must possess Network Data Loss Prevention (NDLP) and Data Loss Prevention EndPoint (DLPe) one or more Intel Security Certified Product Specialist certifications
3. Product installation, configuration, and operation
4. Product integration with other vendor security tools.
5. Product design and implementation planning for the target D/As.: This support may include Architecture development, sizing (h/w and database), providing technical write-up for inclusion in the detailed architecture document to include areas such as scalability, load balancing, performance considerations,
6. Deployment strategies, risks, risk mitigation strategies, development of SOPs, development of FAQs, Implementation Guide, Users Guide.
7. Provide assistance in development and validation of test cases
8. Provide technical training
Travel is estimated at about 10%
Professional Services Personnel must have at least 5 years of experience on Security Application Products with at least 2 years’ experience deploying in an enterprise setting.
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience
CISSP certification is highly desirable.
Maryland, Columbia; Virginia, Fairfax;